Monday, July 17th AND Tuesday, July 18th
9:00 am - 12:00 pm (both days)
Waterloo Swim Center
12332 N. FM 620 North
Austin, TX 78750
***Please be early in order to complete information forms, confirm physical evaluation clearance, turn in grades, AND give yourself a good warm-up before tryout begins promptly at 9 AM***
YOU MUST BRING...
1. Physical examination by a doctor on RRISD form(see below link)
If you got your physical through McNeil HS you still have to bring a copy of the physical to tryouts. NO PHYSICAL = NO TRYOUT!...NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
2. COPY of most recent report card(new swimmers only)
3. Swimming apparel and equipment(goggles, suit, cap, etc.)
- Divers should expect to attend Monday's session only. I only need contact information for you and your parents as well as contact information for the club and coach in which you train(divers must be trained by a licensed diving coach outside of RRISD). You will not be required to dive at tryouts.
4. Running apparel(shoes, shirt, shorts, etc.)(we will run first)
5. Phone number(parent's AND swimmer's)
6. Email Address(parent's AND swimmer's)
Here at McNeil HS Swimming & Diving we are looking for talented, experienced, and committed team members that are interested in continuing a tradition of successful competitiveness, school/team spirit, and camaraderie among all team members. We look forward to welcoming such individuals to this year's tryout experience.
For ANY questions and concerns:
Swimming & Diving Head Coach
Thank you, good luck, and see you at the pool!